Study In UK

A points-based scheme is used in covering migration to work and study in the UK.
All students coming to the UK on programs of longer than 6 months in duration are assessed as “Tier 4” applicants i.e. the student category.

Students will need to show that they are “sponsored” and have an offer from a licensed institution to study full-time on a program which leads to a minimum qualification within the UK’s National Qualification Framework.

Once applicants have met all the conditions of their offer we will issue a Certificate of Acceptance of Sponsorship (CAS) to enable them to apply for a student visa. Please note that this will be in the form of a unique ID number.


Passport number, passport issue and expiry dates (where a student has a passport)

A complete list of qualifications on the application form:

Applicants for student visas will also need to demonstrate that they have funding for the first year of the tuition fees PLUS £7200/year outside London and £9000/year inside London as living cost.

Student visas will be issued for named institutions and students wishing to change university either before or after coming to the UK will need to apply for reapproval.


As described by the UKBA, the popular SELTS that are acceptable in the UK are :




– Without IELTS Option is also available