Permanent Residency

  • Home
  • Permanent Residency


The Australian Skilled Migration Independent Visa 189 is a Permanent Residency Visa which enables highly skilled migrants to make a permanent move to Australia. You have to possess relevant skills and experience in an occupation that appears on the Skilled Occupation List (SOL), score the pass mark of 60 points and be fluent in English. If you are from Ireland, UK, US or Canada you will automatically meet the English requirement, unless you need additional points. Bullseye is a registered agent with over 10 years of experience. Bullseye will fully assess your eligibility, provide advice on your points and process your application from start to finish, including your skills assessment, expression of interest and visa application

The Australian Skilled Migration Visa enables highly skilled migrants to permanently move to Australia to fill shortages in the Australian workforce.

Why move to Australia
– Australia needs skilled workers urgently – 150,000 jobs are advertised weekly.
– The unemployment rate is from 3.5-5%.
– Full-time permanent work available and Salaries paid to equate to suitable work experience.
– Quality of living in Australia consistently outperforms that in the UK and Ireland (Mercer).

If you do not have a job offer or you have dependants and want to be a permanent resident on arrival, the Australian Skilled migrant visa is the option for you. It’s a point-based visa that will allow you to work anywhere in Australia. A family member can be included on the application but you must be below 50 years of age at the time of applying.

You will be eligible for an Australian Highly Skilled Visa if:
– You satisfy the Basic Requirements (age, English language, qualifications, nominated occupation, work experience, skills, health, character)
– You pass the Points Test with at least 60 points
– You need to choose a skilled occupation from the Skilled Occupation List
– You are under 50 years of age

When you are granted a Permanent Resident Visa, you will be allowed to live and work in Australia indefinitely as it is a multiple entry visa. If during the initial 5 years of the visa grant you wish to leave and re-enter you should apply for citizenship or if you are not eligible for citizenship contact Bullseye for your Resident Return Visa. Before you travel to ensure you maintain your Permanent Resident Visa.


We all desire the best for ourselves and our family; we consider the best options when exploring a prospective country for permanent settlement that offers stability, finest world-class living standards, a secure place, a neat and clean unpolluted environment, higher standard of education, a dynamic business environment and free health care for all the Permanent Residents and Citizens.

Want all of these? Opt for Canada!

Express Entry
Express Entry is not a new immigration program; it is however a new application management tool implemented by Citizenship & Immigration Canada (CIC). All applicants eligible under the following programs must first create an Express Entry profile :

– Federal Skilled Worker
– Federal Skilled Trades Worker
– Canadian Experience Class
– Provincial Nominee Program (not applicable to all PNP applicants)

Once a profile has been created it will enter the Express Entry pool and given a ranking score out of 1200 points. CIC will then select, during regular draws, the top-ranking profiles and send those an Invitation to Apply (ITA). Applicants then have 60 days to submit their formal application. CIC has promised to process these applications within 6 months.

Profile ranking scores (max 1200 points)
– A maximum of 600 points are awarded for age, education, language proficiency, Canadian work experience and skills transferability.
200 or 50 points are awarded for a Canadian job offer, depending on the position. This is supported by a positive Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA). An LMIA is to obtained by the Canadian employer.

Canadian Experience Class
You are required to have 1 year of full time skilled Canadian work experience and score a set proficiency on an English or French language test to qualify under this program.

Federal Skilled Worker
Under this program, you require at least 1 year of skilled work experience in the past 10 years and score at least 67/100 points across 6 different factors: education, language ability, work experience, age, arranged employment and adaptability. A verified Canadian job offer will significantly increase your point count. There is no longer a preferred occupation list for this program.

Federal Skilled Trades Program
Eligible applicants must demonstrate at least 24 months of work experience in the past 5 years in one of the eligible occupations, language proficiency and a Canadian job offer or registration with the applicable provincial authority.